– a collaborative hub through which members identify key issues and problems for focused research projects.
– opportunities for members to exchange ideas, and for peer-to-peer mentoring and research skills development.
– a framework for the development of scholarly conference streams, conference panels, symposia and international conferences on designated areas of research for the production of articles and journal special issues, edited book collections and monographs.
– a channel for information exchange on national and international research funding sources for projects of interest.
– opportunities for informal peer review of papers and grant applications.
– a framework and focus for engaging with and disseminating research to public sector policy makers, business and NFP leaders and women’s advocacy organisations and the development of new ideas for policy and strategy to reduce institutional, political, economic/financial, social and cultural barriers for women of management and enterprise.